Change the way you give this Christmas and you might just change the WORLD.
In the weeks leading up to Christmas, we invite you to join us on a journey of preparing our hearts for the Arrival of Jesus. Through reading the Bible, praying, serving and giving, we share the love and hope of Jesus with the most poor and vulnerable people around the world. For the Arrival this year, pray and consider how you can redirect some of your Christmas spending to change the reality of the lives of women and children in the Philippines, provide clean water to villages in Africa, assist Foursquare Disaster Relief with the refugee crisis in Ukraine and much more. We also have opportunities to serve locally from serving at the local food bank to making Christmas treats for your neighbors.
This year's ARRIVAL BOOKLET includes:
- A Christmas carol to listen to and sing together with a friend or family
- Daily Bible readings and a place to write down and reflect on these verses
- Arrival projects which we are partnering with organizations around the world
- Opportunities to serve your local community and family
- Make sure to pick up an ARRIVAL CANDLE at one of our Sunday services beginning Sunday, November 20th or Tuesdays from 9am-5pm at the Admin Building. Light a candle each day in December, sing a Christmas carol and read a scripture from the Arrival booklet, and reflect on the greatest gift ever given at Christmas, the ARRIVAL of Jesus.